Curious Miles Terms & Conditions
This legal statement contains information on our Booking Terms and Conditions.
Curious Miles is committed to protecting information we collect about you. When you book, we need to know your name, email address, Country of Origin. Your order can then be processed and its status confirmed.
Curious Miles offers an array of walks, tickets and services through its website.
Please do take the time to read our Terms and Conditions; they contain legal obligations and form the basis on which bookings are accepted by Curious Miles. Unless otherwise stated, the person making the booking shall be deemed to have accepted these conditions on behalf of the persons named in the booking.
No variation to these Terms & Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Curious Miles.
1. By using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately.
2. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following Terms & Conditions, please do not access and/or use this website.
3. Curious Miles may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes. Using this website after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. Our website is controlled and operated by CuriosArt Co. CuriosArt Co and respective artists that contribute to both our website and hold the copyright for all material provided. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use this website content (inclusive of text, images, URLs, pricing information, etc.) in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of content requires the prior written permission of CuriousArt Co..
7. All products, walks and services offered by CuriousArt Co. are valid as per the dates displayed on this website Curious Art Co. and CuriousMiles is not responsible or liable for any information that it does not directly provide.
8. All requests for modifications/amendments must be directed to the Curious Miles customer service (email:email@example.com) who will process the request.
9. Occasionally Curious Miles will need to make changes to walk dates, prices or inclusions. Curious Miles reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, walk, ticket or product that you have booked.
9.1 In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price.
9.2 Notwithstanding the above, when we are aware in advance of significant change to a booking and/or to a walk, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify you, in order to amend or re-issue the booking.
Pricing & Inclusions/Exclusions
10. Prices listed on this website are per person, in a given category, unless otherwise specified and stated
11. All prices use the Euro as currency.
12. Price quotations and product details are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
13. Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees.
14. Prices do not include tips/gratuities to drivers; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under ‘Extras’ or ‘Inclusions’ in the descritption unless otherwise specified.
15. Curious Miles, only accept payments via Paypal by Mastercard, Visa, American Express. Last minute payment by cash is possible only if tour is scheduled and your Local Agent sent a prior notice. Please consider that making a payment in cash bears the risk that there won’t be free places in a group and/or walk.
15.1 There is no charge or service fee for processing credit-card payments.
15.2 Full payment through Paypal by credit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as Curious Miles card statement.
Cancellations & Refunds
1. No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
2. Cancelling a booking with Curious Miles will result in cancellation fees being applied by Curious Miles, as outlined below.
3. When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
4. If you cancel more than 5 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure of commencement time, you are entitled to 50% refund after all third party fees are deduced.
If you cancel more than 3 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure of commencement time, you are entitled to 25% refund after all third party fees are deduced.
If you cancel more than 2 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure of commencement time, you are entited to 10% refund after all third party fees are deduced.
If you cancel 24 hours or less in advance of the scheduled departure or commencement time no refund is possible.
5. In case of difficult weather conditions such as heavy rain or extreme cold your walk will be re-scheduled. For any questions prior to your scheduled walk please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Curious Miles Gift Vouchers
1. Curious Miles gift vouchers make the perfect gift. Once you have your certificate please get in touch with us to book your walk – date and time. Upon completion of booking you will receive, via email, a Curious Miles confirmation page that you should print out.
2. You will be required to provide this to a Curious Miles representative at the start of your chosen walk.
3. All our gift vouchers are valid for one year from the purchase date.
Passports, Visas & Insurance
We strongly recommend that you purchase a Travel Insurance Policy prior to departure.
Disclaimers & Limitations of Liability
1. Under no circumstances will Curious Miles or its agents, affiliates, service providers, suppliers, and/or distributors be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data;
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
(c) loss of business;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
(f) losses suffered by third parties; or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website regardless of the form of action.
2. Curious Miles and its agents, suppliers and guides, in making arrangements for hotels, tours, transportation or any service in connection with the itineraries of individual customers, shall not be liable for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity, liability or expense to person or property due to act of default by any hotel, carrier or other company or person providing services included in the chosen walks.
3. Furthermore, Curious Miles and its agents, suppliers and guides accept no responsibility for any sickness, pilferage, labor disputes, machinery breakdown, government restrains, acts of war and/or terrorism, weather conditions, defect in any vehicle of transportation or for any misadventure or casualty or any other causes beyond their control.
Our company details
Raoul Wallenberg Str. 2.
Use of information
We will use the personal information that you provide to us on our website for a number of purposes, including:
to provide you with information that you have requested
to advise you of any changes with your booking
to confirm a purchase or other administrative matters
to notify you of any additional or new services
Protection of information
Occasionally we may use the information we collect to notify you on news about Curious Miles and promotional offers. If you do not want us to send you this information please inform us at email@example.com. We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. Your order is processed by secure server software, which encrypts all information. These procedures are set down by European Law to protect your personal information.
Disclosure of information
We will not disclose or sell your personal information to anyone other than to any third parties who need to know in order to successfully process your order. We operate under the EU Data Protection Laws.
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to other companies without your prior consent.
By using our Site, you consent to us using the personal information as outlined in this policy. All changes to our policy we will post on this page.
We may amend this policy from time to time, in which case the amended version will be published on our website. This policy applies to personal information held about individuals. It does not apply to information we hold about companies and other organisations.
The Internet – Cookies
Curious Miles does not support cookies.